Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet Another Shirt Ad

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 17:36:16 PDT
Subject: Yet Another Shirt Ad
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I got this EMail from IGG.  Again, I must say that I'm staying neutral in
the whole "who to buy I shirt from" thing.

For people ordering via EMail, the price is still $12 ($13 for XXL), and
will stay there until Allan feels like raising the price.
Also, I had incorrectly reported that he has no mediums - well, he does.
This offer is only good for Net folk (everyone else pays an extra $3.00),
but why anyone NOT on the net would want a shirt that says
"lovehounds@uunet.uu.net" is beyond me.  Of course, the shirts DO
look so amazingly wonderful (IMNS(and completely biased)O) that a lot
of my friends who are KateFans(tm) but not on the Net just HAD to have
one.

Note for you Big People out there - Mary-Helen's XXLs are only $12, and
she has no plans of raising the price for anyone at any time.

Anyway, here's an edited version of the Email I got from IGG.  I deleted
some of it for brevity; anything in brackets are my comments.

[Start of message]