Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And so is Love

From: JWWARREN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 20:05:16 EDT
Subject: And so is Love
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: "JWWARREN" <JWWARREN@aol.com>

Hi all:
The new issue of Goldmine has an IGG ad mentioning 2 Cd singles for "And so
is Love." I haven't seen any mention of this in lovehounds (just got caught
up on a bunch of them... Wow!) so I assume its not out yet. Does anyone know
what the b-sides are/will be?

Re: obsessive fans
It's sick that there are such sick people around. This guy is obviously over
the deep edge. Me, I think its a bit much to write fan letters (though maybe
some day I will, and certainly don't hold anything against people that do,
now and then). People that begin to delude themselves like this guy are
scary. It doesn't surprise me that Tori has a stalker as well. Let's face it,
our society is pretty sick.
And though I don't wear a KaTe, or Tori, shirt everyday, I do have a habit
now of only wearing Jerry Garcia ties to work, and whenever/wherever I wear a
tie. Not that I am an obsessed fan, but do like the Dead and Jerry, and they
are great ties (have you seen them, they really don't have anything to do
with the Dead imagery wise).

re: Kate's bush
I remember this one from way back myself. 1979 sounds about right. I was just
getting into Kate at the time, but I remember it was pretty obvious on close
inspection (yeah, I was young at the time) that this was not the same person
as Kate Bush. If my memory serves right (and it wouldn't surprise me much if
it didn't) it seems like there was some mention of this Kate Simmons being a
girlfriend of one of the Princes (Charles or Edward?) Maybe this was a
different girl.
Anyway, I agree its pretty cowardly to hide behind an anonymous ID.

re: IED, get rid of him
I don't know IED, or Andy for that matter, but I wonder why the guy flamed
IED in this way. Have some respect. Maybe it was a joke, but I think it was
mere cluelessness. Though IED no doubt needs not my support: hang in there
guy, we all love ya.

John Warren