Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IED -- who is this guy, anyway?

From: andrew_m_gough@ccm.ch.intel.com (Andrew M. Gough)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 18:07:38 -0700
Subject: Re: IED -- who is this guy, anyway?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <34q8c8$s9o@search01.news.aol.com>, J Runagate writes:
> Sheesh!  Get rid of the jerk!  What a dork!

IED is our Enforcer.

Some groups have a moderator.  We have an Enforcer.  IED enforces the KaTe
orthodoxy.  Whenever he's away from the group (say, because Andrew
Marvick is pursuing something trivial like a Ph.D.), the group begins to
drift, become unruly, and has less KaTe content.

IED also has an encyclopedic memory (which, while never measured, is
believed to be unlimited) about _all_ aspects of KaTe, her career,
her music, and her life.  IED is _THE_ reference for correct
information (be sure to get his list of error corrections and
commentary on the books that have been written about KaTe).  What to
know what all the secret messages are in KaTe's songs?  IED knows
them all (NOT that he'll tell you what they are--he'd likely
recommend that play the songs several hundred more times and pay
closer attention--for your own good).

Regards,
Andy

Disclaimer:
     All views expressed are my own opinions, and not necessarily
     those of Intel Corporation.
 Andy Gough                     |  Internet: andrew_m_gough@ccm.ch.intel.com
 Intel Corporation  CH5-131     |  ICBM    : 111^55'42" W; 33^18'23" N
 5000 W. Chandler Blvd.         |      "Knowledge is power."
 Chandler, AZ  85226            |                -- Francis Bacon