Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KBC update 6

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 15:52:34 GMT
Subject: KBC update 6
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

Nothing earth-shattering in the latest missive from the KBC, just...

 - Live at Hammersmith Odeon video/CD: *will* be released in Europe
(date uncertain), plans for US NTSC release unknown as yet.

 - TLTCTC released on video in October.

 - "Skyscraping" still available from "major record shops". Anybody
seen this in a major record shop? I don't know whether they'd put it
under "Rock & Pop" or "World Music" but I can't find it under either
at any of the big shops here.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)