Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wuthering Heights Location

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 01:10:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Wuthering Heights Location
To: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

> ]Thanks alot Peter Chow, for pointing me towards the WH video from the 1978
> ]Video Collection which I rushed out and bought last week.
>
>  What else is on the video?  Is it any good?

Seventies Rock&Pop ± 78
    1991
    Contains the Rockflix version of Wuthering Heights
VHS mcps/Music Club                    ?/?            VHS MC 2090
    PAL, clear plastic box

        Seventies Rock&Pop - 78                      (approx.) 58:00
          1) Donna Summer: MacArthur Park
          2) Foreigner: Cold As Ice
          3) Bonnie Tyler: It's A Heartache
          4) Ann Murray: You Needed Me
          5) Rolling Stones: Respectable
          6) Brecker Brothers: East River
          7) Graham Parker & The Rumour: Hey Lord Don't Ask Me Questions
          8) 10cc: Dreadlock Holiday
          9) Kate Bush: Wuthering Heights
         10) Third World: Now That We've Found Love
         11) ABBA: Take A Chance On Me
         12) Boney M.: Rivers Of Babylon

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]