Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shirts-Sorry for delay

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@darwin.clas.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 03:35:24 GMT
Subject: Shirts-Sorry for delay
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Hallo to all,

Many of you are wondering what's happening with the shirts.
The project is still underway and I apologize if it's taking a
while to get rolling. The biggest hold up was trying to figure
out international postage rates. I am sending out a letter as
soon as I finish typing this, so please don't loose heart.
(The showing of TLTCTC in west va. this weekend also munched up
some time in travel, etc. as I hadn't seen it yet and this was
as close as it appeared it was going to come to me.)

Thank you for your patience.

Mary-Helen

"Be kind to my mistakes." KTB