Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Inquiry

From: JAMES O ELLIS <ELLISJO@hcl.chass.ncsu.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:39:51 EST5EDT
Subject: Inquiry
To: Love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Posted-Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:39:51 EST5EDT

I'm not a Kate Bush fan, not that I don't like her, but because
there's so much music out there, I can't ever be able to listen to,
let alone buy, every record or artist that I might enjoy.  I hope you
understand.  My leanings are toward Sting, Living Colour, Nirvana,
Crowded House, XTC, Lyle Lovett (lives 1 mile away from my house in
Houston), Counting Crows, Liz Phair, PJ Havrvey, Juliana Hatfield,
and Sarah McLaughlin.  If you don't mind my non-Kate Bush presence,
let me know what's going on.  If you know of any Sting lines, I would
be very appreciable.
Thanks.
James Ellis
ellisjo@hcl.chass.ncsu.edu