Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More 'bout them Lovehounds Shirts

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 94 16:47:23 PDT
Subject: More 'bout them Lovehounds Shirts
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi -

I'm staying out of the whether you should get shirts from IGG or Mary-Helen.
However, here are some facts to help you decide:

It has been reported the IGG would raise the price in October, but they're
rolling back the price increase to Sept. 15th.  Shirts from IGG ordered
BEFORE Sept. 15th will be $12.00.  Shirts ordered AFTER that will be $14.50
a piece.

Shirts from Mary-Helen will be $12.00 until she runs out of shirts.

Here's who to write/call/email if you're interested on ordering from IGG:

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV
25443
(304) 876-6818
(304) 876-9414 FAX
Email = igg@his.com

(If someone who's less biased than me in the matter post how wonderful
they think their shirt is, that would help both shirt-sellers)

I am NOT against either one; they're the same flurshlurgner shirt.  However,
just to say one argument in favor of IGG:  They will have thier shirts by
the end of this week, while M-H (probably) won't have hers for another month
or so.  (That's 'cause since IGG is a business, they could afford to dump
all the capitol at once, thus getting them right away, while M-H is relying
on the shirt-buyers to send in their checks ASAP so she can pay the 50% down
on them).

- Stev0 the non-biased

"Just gimmie, quick, gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie".