Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

nIght of thE Demon

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 12:40:26 PDT
Subject: nIght of thE Demon
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai) observes:

[original post bobbited]

>WOW! WOW! WOW!  it seems that "Night of the Demon" is largely responsible
>for the backbone of TLTCTC!

Tippi, Tippi, Tippi!  Haven't you been listening to a THING IED has been
saying?  No, the folks who made "Night of the Demon" watched TLTC&TC
then went into a time machine and made their little film, yet ANOTHER
idea stolen from Kate!

Ste "I don't even want to TALK about 'Wuthering Heights' v0

"Yes, I DID punch Michael Powell for nipping my idea for 'The Red
Shoes'!" - Kate, interviewed on WIED radio