Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TLTC&TC in Seattle

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 12:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: TLTC&TC in Seattle
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: Brent Aliverti <brenta@microsoft.com>

On Fri, 2 Sep 1994, Brent Aliverti wrote:

> Just wanted to let Seattle-area love-hounds know that the Varsity
> theater in the university district will be showing "The Line, The
> Cross, and the Curve" two nights in September.  Sorry, I don't have the
> schedule with me, but I believe it is September 16th and 17th (but
> check that info).

Actually, it's September 30 and October 1.  Anyone who wants to see my
long message from Monday about it (with the excerpted review, times,
prices, address, etc), mail me.

 gmoore@u.washington.edu        READ LINUX JOURNAL        gary@ssc.com
 "But now that we have our freedom, what does it mean to us if we are
 ready to give it up piecemeal every time someone tries to stampede us
 with the word 'crisis' or promises us goodies to be handed out by
 government?" -- Thomas Sowell