Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: UK TKI photo quiz (with price)

From: evans@rd.eng.bbc.co.uk (Richard Evans)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 13:34:14 GMT
Subject: Re: UK TKI photo quiz (with price)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ns.bbc.co.uk

Ulrich Grepel (uli@zoodle.robin.de) wrote:
: Hi!

: I wrote:
: > - the UK cover picture of The Kick Inside (the Kate-kite) has been twisted
: >   a little bit for the cover. If you look close enough you can see that
: >   something was done, but not neccessarily what and why. Can you tell?
: >
: > Hint: To answer this you probably need a photo from the same session that has
: > not been twisted...

: I said the offer...

Well I looked at the cover of my CD but I couldn't figure it out. So I looked
at the cover of my vinyl coz its bigger but I still couldn't figure it out.
I reckon its got something to do with gravity... Go on Uli give us a clue.

richard

My views not those of my employer...