Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: UK TKI photo quiz (with price)

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 23:18:00 +0200
Subject: Re: UK TKI photo quiz (with price)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

I wrote:
> - the UK cover picture of The Kick Inside (the Kate-kite) has been twisted
>   a little bit for the cover. If you look close enough you can see that
>   something was done, but not neccessarily what and why. Can you tell?
>
> Hint: To answer this you probably need a photo from the same session that has
> not been twisted...

I said the offer of the price (Worldstars For Freedom CD) would end on September
15th. But since up to now noone even tried to answer this and since I've got
a new difficult question, here's a second chance. Anyone who answers the first
question (above) or the second question (below) correct and is the first one
to do so will receive that CD. Again, offer valid until the 15th of September
or until I find a third question to ask.

- Lesley Duncan has, as we all know (all? ;-) ), recorded a song with Kate on
  backing vocals. That was "Sing Children Sing". Now how did Lesley Duncan and
  Kate probably get to know each other? That is, I'm asking for a famous
  well-known-to-both and - that's the real question - what's the connection
  between Lesley Duncan and that person X.

Hint: it has something to do with the moon.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]