Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ed! Where are you...

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@darwin.clas.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 1994 20:58:23 GMT
Subject: Ed! Where are you...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Sorry to use my fav. newsgroup like this, but...

Ed, the man I was going to buy the Kate fanzines from,

I've had trouble e-mailing you, so hopefully you'll read this.
I have sad news about those Fanzines, my ailing car has
recently become in need of an expensive repair, so I'm afraid
I'll have to pass on those zines.  I hope some other lucky
KateFan can have them.  I'm sorry that I won't be able to buy
them from you. Good luck finding a place to live.

Take care,
Mary-Helen