Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

First two issues of "Breakthrough" zine available

From: kvh@umich.edu (Karen A. Van Hoek)
Date: 28 Aug 1994 20:53:07 GMT
Subject: First two issues of "Breakthrough" zine available
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Not sure if this is in keeping with the charter for rec.music.gaffa,
but I want to reach KaTe fans and this is the only place I know of.
Digging through some old stuff, I found issues 1 and 2 of "Breakthrough,
" a KaTe-oriented 'zine that started publishing in 1984.  I'd like
to sell them or trade them or, if nobody wants to give me anything
for them but just wants to have them, then give them away.  I hate
to throw stuff away, especially if someone else might really want it.
They've got some pretty good artwork and suchlike; I can describe
them more fully if you e-mail me.

Karen