Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia

From: susskind@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Mark Susskind)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 1994 12:35:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Fruitopia
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I see all this ranking on Fruitopia advertising.  I drank it a few times
before it was widely (wildly) advertised.  Nothing special.

I would just like to say that I have seen tremendous ads on the New York
City Subway trains.  It takes up one whole side of advertising space on the
E and A trains.  They have slogans on them, none that I have really
memorized.  One said something like "Forget your tribe. Drink fruit
integration."  Another was "Lemonade, love, hope. Two out of three appear
in the Old Testament."  There was more of the same, and they all look
something like the Eat the Music CD5 cover.

I'm supposed to get that feelgood feeling when I look at the ads, but they
just make me feel crowded in the car, surrounded by people and fruit.
People are tough enough.

Take Care!
Mark Susskind

----