Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 1994 08:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fruitopia
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Personally, I think the Fruitopia ads should be on the '95 tape tree.
It's some of Kate's work that will probably be unavailable after this
campaign ends and it wouldn't take up much space.  They could even be
used to fill out the end of a tape when another segment would be too long
for the bit of remaining tape.

Of course, if someone could convince me that she was responsible for the
ads for Zima (rrr), Miller Light Iced (Aaaa!), or Mentos (Stop! Make it
stop!) I wouldn't be so interested.  But we all know Kate would never do
anything the heinous.

Or that Denny's-is-our-place late-night-talk-radio-host thing!  It makes
me want to hurt people.

 gmoore@u.washington.edu      READ THE LINUX JOURNAL      gary@ssc.com
  Former Vice-President and current U.S. Ambassador to Japan Walter
  Mondale says that gun bans attract criminals.  He confirmed that
  a 20-member Japanese gang had fled America where it is "too
  dangerous because of the prevalence of guns in the homes" for the
  the "easy pickings" in gun-free Japan.