Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: By George, I think I've got it!

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 15:43:35 GMT
Subject: Re: By George, I think I've got it!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <Pine.3.87.9408231639.A5972-0100000@crl3.crl.com> "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com> writes:

>I hate to be a T-total you-know-what, but I have Alice in Wonderland
>memorized and there is no box in it, except a glass one containing a bite
>of cake, with the words "Eat Me" elegantly written on it.

Let's not be literal here.  The idea, I believe, is tiny piano, big girl,
which isn't too hard to get from Alice In Wonderland.

Frankly, though, folks, I just don't care.  Album covers are just packaging,
as far as I'm concerned, and I can't see what sort of gain could be had from
intentionally ripping off the cover to TKI.

Drewcifer
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
| "words weren't made for cowards" -- Happy Rhodes  |  Tree of Schnopia  |