Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

By George, I think I've got it!

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 16:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: By George, I think I've got it!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

George eh?  Well kids, anyone remember the mystery line in Moments of
Pleasure?  George the Wipe?  Maybe we're onto something . . . some sort
of in-family menstrual joke?

I hate to be a T-total you-know-what, but I have Alice in Wonderland
memorized and there is no box in it, except a glass one containing a bite
of cake, with the words "Eat Me" elegantly written on it.

There is a house, in which Alice eats the incorrect bit of mushroom and
starts to grow all out of proportion, and gives Bill the Lizard a good
sharp kick.  It would have been very easy to stuff Tori into a dollhouse
for a photo.  I don't buy it.

Karen kln@crl.com  "Alice was getting very tired of sitting by the bank,
and of having nothing to do."  When she found out that Kate Bush might
have a new single coming out and she said "Yay!  I hope she has the time
to add a new B-Side too!"