Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shops in Birmingham

From: Andy Semple <mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 10:44:36 +0100
Subject: Shops in Birmingham
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

If you're looking for Kate stuff in Birmingham try some of these places:
1  Reddington's ( Near Rackhams)
2  Plastic Factory (Not far away from Virgin Megastore)
3  Second City Sounds
4  Swordfish
5  Highway 61(?)
6  Kong (In the Oasis group of shops next to Virgin)
There are a few other places whose names elude me, but I do have the full addresses of all these shops if you want them.
Anyway e-mail me if you want the addresses.
Andy Semple mty027@uk.ac.cov.cck
P.S I imagine that Leeds and Sheffield would have plenty of places to visit,you
could check the latest edition of Record Collector for places.