Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Tix 4 Sale - SD & LA

From: ei955@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Joel Siegfried)
Date: 12 Aug 1994 03:23:12 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos Tix 4 Sale - SD & LA
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi,

I have one (1) extra ticket for Tori's San Diego concert on
Sunday, 21 August, 7:00 pm, Copley Symphony Hall, Orchestra,
N-7. I am asking exactly what I paid for it, face + TM charges
which comes to $23.64. If interested, please send me e-mail or
call at 619-222-9236 and leave a message if I'm not available.

I also have one (1) extra ticket for Tori's L.A. concert on
Wednesday, 24 August, 8:00 pm, Pantages Theatre, 6233 Hollywood
Blvd., Mezzanine, H-112. Again, I am just asking what I paid for
it, face + TM charges totalling $32.25. If you live in SD and
would like to drive up to LA with me, I'd be pleased to take you
along. I'm planning on leaving early afternoon to avoid the
really heavy freeway traffic. Please give me a call at
619-222-9236, or send email to joel@cyber.net .

Both these venues are sold out, so to be fair, the first caller
in each case will get the ticket.

Cheers from a fellow rdt-er and Toriholic,

Joel

| Joel Siegfried      San Diego, California - USA     Voice (619) 222-9236 |
| Internet addresses: joel@cyber.net        Joel.Siegfried@esbbs.esnet.com |
| "But I haven't seen Barbados so I must get out of this."   -   Tori Amos |
| "It's easy when you're blessed with money, love and sex." - Heather Nova |

! Joel Siegfried  San Diego, CA - U.S.A.  Voice: (619) 222-9236 !
! E-mail:   joel@cyber.net          ei955@cleveland.freenet.edu !