Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Newbie missed out on Tapetree...

From: eafu146@rigel.oac.uci.edu (Jose Isagani L. De Los Reyes)
Date: 12 Aug 94 02:51:26 GMT
Subject: Newbie missed out on Tapetree...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi.  Obviously I missed out on something special.  Can anyone give me more
info about the "tapetree" and how to get it?

Thanks,
J.D.
eafu146@orion.oac.uci.edu

P.S. I catched some of the alt.ravers raving about the "fruitopia"
     commercials, among other things, they liked the 'ambience' of
     the music.  Don't think they know that Kate was responsible.
     Anyway this is yet another proof that Kate is a genre-breaking
     goddess (...oops I meant artist).  A lot of artists are trying
     to jump into the ambient/techno bandwagon (e.g. Madonna, McCartney),
     and its making me sick, but I wouldn't mind at all if Kate ventures
     into lyric-less landscapes of sound (if she's done anything like
     this please tell me).