Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh no!! What will I do??

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 94 4:25:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Oh no!! What will I do??
To: sbailey@uoguelph.ca (Sharon M Bailey)
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Sharon writes:

> WretchAwry (vickie@pilot.njin.net) wrote:
> :     Kate Bush is God

> Hierarchically speaking, Syd Staw let a Toronto crowd in on the female
> rock monarchy...

I love Syd Straw! I hear she's living in Chicago now, but I
missed the chance to see her open for Kristin Hersh so I couldn't
ask her myself.

> Chrissie Hynde is the Queen

<yikes!> (Don't get me wrong...I love the Pretenders, but if Hynde
were ruling *my* kingdom I think I'd commit suicide...or move to
another country, at the very least)

> Bjork is the Empress
> Kristin Hersh is the Princess
> and Syd dear is the court jester

Nice! In my "world" they're all apostles...they're all wonderful.

> Chrissie answers to Kate? Yet to see any evidence in support of ~that~ one.

Not all of us answer to God....but some of us worship her anyway :-)

Vickie