Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh no!! What will I do??

From: sbailey@uoguelph.ca (Sharon M Bailey)
Date: 6 Aug 1994 19:36:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Oh no!! What will I do??
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

WretchAwry (vickie@pilot.njin.net) wrote:
: Mmmm, I don't know...but until I get struck by lightning:

:     Kate Bush is God

:     Jane Siberry is Jesus

:     Happy Rhodes is the Holy Ghost

Hierarchically speaking, Syd Staw let a Toronto crowd in on the female
rock monarchy...
Chrissie Hynde is the Queen
Bjork is the Empress
Kristin Hersh is the Princess
and Syd dear is the court jester

Not that I completelly agree, but it is far easier to overthrow this sort
of government than the other, higher, one about which you all speak..
I mean, this does say, after all, the Chrissie Hynde answers to God.
Chrissie answers to Kate? Yet to see any evidence in support of ~that~ one.

Sharon