Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh no!! What will I do??

From: kyrlidis@templeton.cchem.berkeley.edu (Angelos Kyrlidis)
Date: 5 Aug 1994 21:12:17 GMT
Subject: Re: Oh no!! What will I do??
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1994Aug5.184626.16473@cs.rochester.edu>, simchik@cs.rochester.edu (Drew Simchik) writes:
|> In article <CMM-RU.1.4.776107137.vickie@pilot.njin.net>,
|> WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net> wrote:
|>
|> >Milla Jovovich is Wise Woman 3 (on probation until her 2nd album)
|>
|> What?  You gave this upstart (cute and very interesting upstart, but
|> upstart nonetheless) billing over Sophie B.?  For shame!
|>
|> (Mind you, Sophie's probably in a lower camp...;))

 What I keep noticing in Vickie's posts is that she NEVER seems to mention
Sinead O'Connor. IMO, she deserves to be up there. In my list she's tied
at #1 with someone whose name rhymes with Roads. Kate's somewhere up there too,
so don't complain! :-)

ObKate: I ran into a bizzare form of 'Eat the Music' the other day. It was in
a cardboard sleeve and included the looooooong remix and YWA and Shoedance.
Where did THAT come from? No country was named on it.

Angelos