Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 1995 tapetree wish list

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 20:42:05 GMT
Subject: Re: 1995 tapetree wish list
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <31t828$gbn@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
lkarn@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Lori L Karn) writes:

>   The 1994 tapetree is fantastic!  It's gotten me thinking about
>   what I'd like to see for the next tapetree (I hope there will be
>   one).

I agree.  It was wonderful to after all these years get such high
quality versions of stuff I've had for years, but only in copies where
it's hard to tell exactly what you are seeing!  Thanks to everyone
involved for all the hard work!!!

>   My wish list includes:

The things I missed most were the live performance of *Breathing* from
the Secret Policeman thing (I have this on a PAL tape I bought in
England, but my PAL VCR has died), the last few minutes of the Night
Flight interview, Kate's performances of "The Dreaming" on Italian
and German TV, and Kate's performances of "Suspended in Gaffa" on
Dutch and French (?) TV.

Perhaps some of these were on last year's tape tree?  Unfortunately, I
missed it because I was really, really busy.