Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What is Kate?

From: Shaun Kelly <shaun@infoadv.mn.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 94 11:27:45 CDT
Subject: What is Kate?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

Hey, my first post to the list since finally getting around to joining
at work (days after I got the T-shirt, btw - If you see one in MN it may
be me)

> In article <Cu0now.CGw@freenet.buffalo.edu>, Peter Blues Man Paolini (pbmp) writes:
>
> pbmp> Kate's not God
>
> Damn, I left my thumbscrews at home! Whose turn is it to heat the red
> hot pincers this week?
>
> --
> rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_

Hey, I usually say either:

"Kate Bush is Goddess and Peter Gabriel is Her Prophet"

or sometimes, almost heretically, I invert the two.  Oops.

To address some of the other stuff, I don't really like Alchemy either,
I should hope there will be another Tape Tree 'cuz I'd love to have one,
The T-shirts are wonderful, and does anyone know when the TLTCTC (or whatever
the official permutation is) will play anywhere near Minneapolis?  (near being
defined somewhat loosely, as I've been known to drive to nebraska for just
a thunderstorm...Kate could get me a little farther...)

-shaun, shaun@infoadv.mn.org, kelly@cs.umn.edu, n0jdt, member: former lurkers
of america chapter 105...