Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katemas in Kolumbus

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 19:28:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Katemas in Kolumbus
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Ctv32M.6Gp@nntpa.cb.att.com> nrc@cbemx.cb.att.com (Richard Caldwell x2206) writes:

>Thanks to everyone who shared our third Katemas in Columbus!  We hope
>you enjoyed it as much as we did.  Special thanks to Lori who personally
>dropped off the Lovehounds collection rather than trusting it to the US
>Postal service. :)
>
>As many of you know, Missy and I have spent most of our time lately
>working on Really Deep Thoughts, the Tori Amos fanzine.  We often kid
>about having dedicated our lives to Tori but the amount of time it
>takes has given us a new respect for the dedication of those who have
>been putting out fanzines regularly for years (and particularly the folks
>at Homeground).

My thanks for that thought. HOMEGROUND 52 has just gone to the printers,
slightly delayed by the fact that our very close friend Paul Gill has
just had a collapsed lung and had to be rushed to hospital in Southampton.
As it never rains till it pours, the father of his wife our dear friend Pami,
has just had a heart attack. At the same time they have just had an offer
for their property (been trying to sell for 18 mths!) etc etc......just
the background of an average HG putting together time!

Glad to hear all the Katemas events went well. We hear that a goodly crowd of
fans went round to Eat Wickham Farm bearing gifts, and another crowd met
atop Glastonbury Tor.

I hear that Kate's version of "Sexual Healing" may not after all appear
on the Davy Spillane album, and therefore may not get any sort of release
for the time being.

Good wishes to all!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PS Anyone in the UK know a modem doctor who won't charge the earth?
My Octocom has gone on the blink!