Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Lovehounds Collection

From: nbc@informatics.rutherford.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 17:18:01 +0000
Subject: The Lovehounds Collection
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

With impeccable timing I received my copy of The Lovehounds Collection
videos on the morning of Katemas and was able to enjoy them during the
day.

I would like to thank everyone who was involved with the project and
especially the UK dubber Adrian Neal. The Night Flight interview was
certainly a unique insight into what Kate has to put up with!

So many thanks to all those involved with the tape tree.

Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk