Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Lovehounds Collection

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (Super Dave?)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 09:35:39 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: The Lovehounds Collection
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

My thanks and a huge round of applause to all involved in The Lovehounds
Collection project.  The clips are better quality than anything I had seen
previously, especially the Xmas Special (the audio quality on that one is
fantastic!).  And the titles are cool too.  The night flight interview is
hard to watch, though.  It's amazing that Kate was able to keep a smile on
her face.

You should all pat yourselves on the back for a job well done!