Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in S.F.

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 11:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Katemas in S.F.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>

I'm back from a lovely vacation in the mountains, just me and my
bronchitis lying around in 100 degrees, no humidity, plenty of
hummingbirds.  It was wonderful.

Remember, that second Katemas is zooming up on us, Saturday August 6th.

Everyone invited, no need to RSVP.

One last time, that address is:
625 Ashbury Street, Apt. 4, Door Code "#16"
San Francisco, CA  94117

Cross streets are Haight and Waller.  Pot luck dishes much appreciated.
Anytime after Noon.  Call 558-9475 with questions and insecurities.

Karen  kln@crl.com
"and now when they ring I'll get my machine to let them in . . ."