Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Freeze! Gaffa Police!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 94 11:22:59 PDT
Subject: Freeze! Gaffa Police!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

someone calling themself jsd@cyborganic.com (Jon Drukman) says:

>Forget it Ron, I already waged that particular war many years ago.
>There is a faction of love-hounds who have no capacity for critical
>thought.  Everything kate does is, to them, perfect by definition.
>I've just learned to ignore their rantings.  With luck, you will too.
>
>--
>Jon Drukman
>jsd@cyborganic.com

Now, this is CLEARLY a forged posting.  The clues:

o  Jon Drukman IGNORING a ranting when he can CLEVERLY INSULT it?  Sacre
   Merde!  Impossible!

o  No gratuitous use of the word "fuck".

o  No clever quote from The Young Ones, Milk & Cheese, and/or Dr. Who
   in the .sig.

o  The posting only rates a "4" on the sarcasm-o-meter.  (A TRUE Drukman
   posting NEVER rates below a 7.5!)

Sorry, whoever you are, but if you want us to believe you are THE Jon
Drukman, you'll have to MUCH better than that!

- Stev0 the detective

"And I consider Happy Rhodes to be my favorite performer of all time"

- Dead giveaway deleted from above quoted post.