Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work booklet (Japanese)

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 1994 15:40:19 GMT
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work booklet (Japanese)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca (Usenet News Admin)

In a previous article, jwwarren@aol.com (JWWARREN) says:

>I have the box set with its booklet in Japanese. Does anyone have a
>translation of the booklet? Please E-mail.

Years ago I volunteered to translate this Japanese booklet.  Later
I found out that the biography is just a hybrid of the entries
from _Kate Bush Complete_ (the one with the music for her album songs)
and _A Visual Documentary_.  So I stopped translating.

--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"It's really happenin' to ya!" Kate Bush    "My past is warpaint" Happy Rhodes