Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

reaching cindy@aai.com

From: cindy@aai.com (Cindy Loiselle)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 13:11:36 -0400
Subject: reaching cindy@aai.com
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 882

I've noticed a few posts about folks concerned that mail might not reach me
at cindy@aai.com.  Please fear not.  I've received mail from everyone who's
posted and you should all have received your tape tree assignments.  Our
site does not support finger or ping, but the mail does reach me!

So far (knock on wood) I've only had one piece of outgoing mail bounce, and
I believe Peter was able to contact that individual.  Otherwise, I've
answered all requests received before noon on Friday.  I will not be
checking mail over the weekend, so requests sent after this afternoon will
be answered on Monday.   With 84 requests so far, (whoops, there's the mail
beep, probably making it 85 :-) all I've had time to do so far is send out
the form letter response.  A few folks had questions that I'll have to go
back and deal with later.

Thanks for your patience.
Cindy (cindy@aai.com)