Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Scratch'n'Sniff, SONY

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 09:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Scratch'n'Sniff, SONY
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Tom at Rough Trade Records says that the Eat the Music Scratch'n'Sniff CD
will arrive sometime in the next ten days.  I live 1/2 block from the
store so I'll keep y'all posted.

Another slightly strange development is that SONY called Tom in response
to my letter to them asking if they wanted to participate in Katemas by
donating door prizes, videos, or a video transfer of TLTCTC.  Instead of
calling me directly they called Tom.  Go figure.  I guess they know him
and think I'm probably a nut.

Anyway, I just stopped in to Rough Trade and said Hi and he told me Sony
asked him to interface.  I said we'd be happy to dispose of some "prizes"
for them, clean out that warehouse, you know.

So at least we got a response.  I just wished they had called me
directly, but Tom is very sweet and utterly devoted to Kate, so I
appreciate his offer to see what he can do.

No promises, but I wanted to let you know the record company has
responded in some way.

I'll keep you posted!

Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com