Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tapetree aai.com unknown (was Re: tapetree cindy is unknown)

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 15 Jul 1994 00:09:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Tapetree aai.com unknown (was Re: tapetree cindy is unknown)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just for the record, I e-mailed Cindy, it worked just fine, she was nice
enough to send my subdub site to me right away and my blank tapes went out in
the mail yesterday morning.  Obviously I am overexcited about the whole thing!

Also, on the KaTe dream theme, I'd say I see her about every 2 months or so
performing live.  Best one was a show at Red Rocks amphitheatre outside
Denver, Colorado.  As dreams are want to do though, everything is very strange
and for some reason I'm always missing seeing/hearing most of the songs.  Once
I dreamed I saw her perform solo in a small movie theatre.  I definately need
to get a life!

cheers,
Glen Davis