Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You know you've lost it when....

From: David May <davidmay@astro.ocis.temple.edu>
Date: 10 Jul 1994 01:21:58 GMT
Subject: Re: You know you've lost it when....
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@udel.edu

Miller, Ben (bmiller@zdlmail.ziff.com) wrote:

: Hello out there,

: Last night as I sat at Candlestick Park watching the SF Giants flailing in the
: wind, a thought came to during the fourth inning.....

: What if Kate were pitching?

Well your team would suck even worse then they do now. I doubt she can
pitch,  and we *know* she can't act. Have you seen those pitiful videos?
They embarrass me and her. I cringe at them like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Dear god, my hate for KB just overflows.

--
David May                               | I've never killed a man, but I've
davidmay@astro.ocis.temple.edu          | read many obituaries with great