Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lost Convention info

From: pptjc@vaxk.bton.ac.uk (It's in the trees... It's coming...)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 11:41:50 GMT
Subject: Lost Convention info
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@unix.bton.ac.uk

Peter Chow from Brighton (UK) asks:

Help! I'm trying to put together a little newsletter and I need some
info on the Convention. I didn't write down all the details of the event
as I was counting on reports here to be more complete, and so they were.
However, I didn't take copies of anything posted to refer to and now I
discover that the University only has enough disk space for a mere 4 days
worth of Usenet postings, after which they are deleted!

Can anybodout there please mail me with the answers to these questions:s:

Who were the performers and what did they do?
         Rare Flowers - Sang WH, Red Shoes and ??? Who are they?
         The name of the young man who danced to MoP?
         The name of the dance group who did Ken?
         Any others I've forgotten?

What was the raffle prize(s) that Kate issued?
What were the auction items and how much did they each fetch?
Who was the winning team of the quiz? What was the prize?
Who were the makers of 'The Pink Mules' film? (Steve Thomas was one I think)
Out of the top 50 what were the top 20 songs?

Many thanks in advance.
I can be mailed at pptjc@vmsk.bton.ac.uk