Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Indigo Girls dates

From: Lisa Arzt <Lisa_Arzt@sonymusic.com>
Date: 8 Jul 94 17:25:22 CS
Subject: Indigo Girls dates
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Wow,  my first posting here and it's not even Kate-related!  Ah well, next
time....

There was a request for Indigo Girls dates and I thought, "Now here's where I
can come in handy!"  Following are the dates I have for the rest of the summer.
I hadn't heard that Jane Siberry was with them on tour, and I asked around here
and no one seems to know who is opening for them. (!)  If I hear anything for
sure I'll pass it on.  (It'd be GREAT if it is Jane!!!)

July 7  The Forum at Ontario Place Toronto, ONTARIO
July 8  Nautica Stage   Cleveland, OH
July 9  Meadow Brook Music Festival Rochester, MI
July 10  Lincoln Park Center  Kettering, OH
July 12  Interlochen Center  Interlochen, MI
July 13  Welsh Auditorium   Grand Rapids, MI
July 14  Riverside Theater   Milwaukee, WI
July 15  Civic Center   Madison, WI
July 16  Northrup Auditorium  Minneapolis, MN
July 19  Civic Center Theater  Des Moines, IA
July 21  Fox Theater    St. Louis, MO
July 23  Andrew Jackson Hall  Nashville, TN
July 24-25 Chastain Park Amphitheater Atlanta, GA
August 7  Newport Folk Festival  Newport, RI
August 12 Red Rocks Amphitheater  Denver, CO
August 14 Park West Amphitheater  Park City, UT
August 17 The Pier    Seattle, WA
August 24 County Bowl    Santa Barbara, CA
August 26-27 Universal Amphitheater  Los Angeles, CA
August 28 Summer Pops Amphitheater San Diego, CA