Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shrubberies

From: bresloff@oxygen.aps1.anl.gov (Cyndy Bresloff )
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 18:22:58 GMT
Subject: Shrubberies
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mcs.anl.gov

Hi KateFans!

I recently saw in a used CD store a copy of (a bootleg, I suppose)
_Shubberies_; there was no sleeve per say, but they listed that there
are 26 (!!!) songs on the CD - many of which I've never heard of.  Could
any
kind KateSoul out there tell me anything about the quality of the
recording is, and if a fairly serious Kate Fan should snatch this up
asap??

Thanx in advance,

Cyndy

"Don't need no crystal ball                   Cyndy Bresloff
 Don't fall for a magic wand                  Advanced Photon Source
 We humans have in all                        Argonne National Laboratory
 We perform the miracles" ---Kate Bush        bresloff@oxygen.aps1.anl.gov