Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jig of Life poem

From: sbailey@uoguelph.ca (Sharon M Bailey)
Date: 5 Jul 1994 19:29:15 GMT
Subject: Jig of Life poem
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

If, by chance (and I hope I offend no-one) the second, unprinted half of
the lyrics to "Jig of Life" are penned by someone other than Kate, can
anyone tell me who it is and how I can acquire the words? Or (my
preference) if Kate did write them, why aren't they in the liner notes
and are they anywhere else? I have been transfixed by them for years but
I'm still a tad muddled over a phrase or two.