Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush A Witch (...as in Wiccan....) ?

From: werewolf@io.org (Mark Terka)
Date: 1 Jul 1994 15:06:20 -0400
Subject: Kate Bush A Witch (...as in Wiccan....) ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@mail.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This was an interesting thread running in alt.pagan about how likely it
was that Kate was Wiccan. Seems that she had earlier espoused disillusionment
with mainstream Christianity and that her lyrics in certain songs indicated
if not embracement of paganism, then had to be considered "pagan friendly".

I rather doubt she has openly embraced Wicca as a religion (unlike say...
Loreena Mckennit), but I could be wrong. Anyone else able to shed some
light on this?
Mark Terka     | werewolf@io.org             | public key (werewolf) at
Toronto,Canada | dg507@cleveland.freenet.edu | pgp-public-keys@demon.co.uk