Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

POINTER: Old Ways-- a Loreena McKennett mailing list

From: jchokey@leland.Stanford.EDU (James Alexander Chokey)
Date: 1 Jul 1994 17:20:35 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: alt.music.alternative.female, alt.music.canada, alt.music.ecto, alt.music.enya, alt.music.misc, alt.music.world, rec.music.celtic, rec.music.folk, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc, rec.music.newage

	[Christian Walters, the man in charge of maintaining the Old Ways
mailing list, has been having some trouble with his news feed, so he asked
me to post this for him.  If you have any questions about the list, ask
Christian by sending e-mail to dcwalter@ingr.com]

Hi!

I've been a little bit lax about plugging the Loreena McKennitt
mailing list lately.  Been out of town a bunch, and work piled up.
You know how it goes. :)

Anyway, for those of you who have just been made aware of the mailing
list. "The Old Ways", here's the info.

To subscribe or any other admin-type things, send mail to:

	old-ways-request@tomservo.b23b.ingr.com

To send a message to everyone, it's:

	old-ways@tomservo.b23b.ingr.com

Please specify if you want the digest or the bounce option (you'll get
the bounce option by default, but you can always change or have both).

The volume of traffic is moderate to light.  Loreena has recently
wrapped up a tour of Europe and the States.  We've gotten reports of
scattered appearances at folk festivals and what-not for the next few
weeks.  Last I heard, she is still planning a more extensive tour
beginning late in the summer.  No dates yet, but we have many people
on the list who talk regularly with Quinlan Road, Loreena's company,
and we should get them as soon as they roll off the presses.

Join on up!  We're a uniformly friendly bunch :)

Bye!

--
Christian Walters      *  A man doesn't automatically get my respect.  He
dcwalter@ingr.com      *  has to get down in the dirt and beg for it.