Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wedding List

From: jennifer sherry <jsherry@hngorin.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 01 Jul 94 11:59:13 EDT
Subject: Wedding List
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

I'm getting married at the end of August and the organist for the
ceremony said she'd be willing to adapt popular music to the
ceremony setting.  The DJ for the reception said he would play
any songs we want as long as we can supply them on tape of CD, if
he doesn't have them.

So here's the question:
Do you, the Love-Hound community, have any suggestions?  or Have
any of you done this already?

I would appreciate any ideas that you can come up with.  I do
have almost everything she ever recorded, but sitting down
and listening to everything can be a little mind-boggling.

Thanks,
Jennifer Sherry

"Don't want your bullshit" -Kate