Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in San Francisco

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 14:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Katemas in San Francisco
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi everyone . . . just to let you know, I've invited Ed to bring the
items he has for sale to Katemas at my house.

If anyone else has items for sale, you are welcome to bring them. You
will be able to sell your stuff to people you know will appreciate it.

Make sure you tag your items somehow so there is no question who they
belong to and how much you want for them.  Tuesday the Vicious Security
Cat will surely volunteer to supervise; I can vouch for her, she does a
great job of supervising my life, especially the kitchen.

Karen  kln@crl.com