Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammersmith video/CD package

From: ecurrent@io.org (Greg Clow)
Date: 29 Jun 1994 09:46:21 -0000
Subject: Hammersmith video/CD package
To: rec-music-gaffa@mail.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <940623191253_100276.2176_BHB93-2@compuserve.com>,
Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>BTW They are ordering a CD of "Live in Hammersmith" now. I don't
>know if that's an audio CD, as they use the same codes for Audio
>CD's and Video CD's (Laserdiscs). I can ask them what's up. I
>remember hearing a vague rumour here recently that an audio-CD
>might be released...? ? ? ?

I can verify this... there is a video + CD package of the Hammersmith being
released in the UK.  I'm not sure if it's on EMI, but it *is* an official
release (part of a series of video/CD packages being released by various
bands).  The CD Bar here in Toronto will be importing a bunch of copies, and
will take cre of the video transfer for North American customers.  Call
1-800-663-1616 in Canada/US for more info.

Greg
--
Greg Clow      -       ecurrent@sizone.pci.on.ca      -      ecurrent@io.org
                         Caution: Filling is Hot