Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live at Hammersmith Odeon release

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 13:16:26 GMT
Subject: Live at Hammersmith Odeon release
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

Got a mailing from Key Mail Order (big record dealer that advertises
in Record Collector) yesterday, telling me I was a Kate Bush Priority
Customer or some such and offering the Australian scratch'n'sniff Eat
the Music CD-single, but also a new release (think somebody alluded to
this recently) of "Live at a Hammersmith Odeon", comprising PAL VHS
video and CD of the soundtrack. Unfortunately, the track listing looks
identical to the original video. The price was about L16 I think. I
*assume* this is a kosher EMI release...pity they didn't have more
imagination...

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)