Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Roy Harper plus Kate

From: bmiller@zdlmail.ziff.com (Miller, Ben)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 15:02:20 PST
Subject: Roy Harper plus Kate
To: uunet.uu.net!love-hounds
Encoding: 581 Text

Hi all,

I saw in blurb in the ICE CD newsletter that Roy Harper will be re-issuing a
number of his mostly unavailable albums on his own HARD UP record label.  As you
probably know, Kate appears on two of them, ONCE and UNKNOWN SOLDIER.  In
addition, there will be a special addition of one of his albums (title
forgotten) that will feature interviews with several of Harper's pals, including
Kate.

The blurb mentioned a realease date sometime this summer.

If I find out anything else, I'll post it.

Cheers,

Ben Miller
bmiller@zdlmail.zdlabs.ziff.com