Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sinead

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: 29 Jun 1994 01:16:19 GMT
Subject: Re: sinead
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9406281436.AA94123@student2.cl.msu.edu>
dillardb@student.msu.edu (Brian J Dillard) writes:

>my question is this: could someone email me privately with a list of existing
>sinead b-sides?

One I have that you left off your list is "Silent Night."  It's backed with
a live version of "Irish Ways and Irish Laws."   "Silent Night" was
recorded at Real World Studios and features Peter Gabriel on keyboards.

It's on Ensign, catalog number ENYCD 652.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "Everything is still with a fear of never coming out |
|Suffering Bad Grammar|  Never following through / Never ever finishing      |