Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sinead

From: Brian J Dillard <dillardb@student.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 10:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: sinead
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (kate bush)

gawd knows i hate digressions from kate (what is this space-wasting series of
diatribes about the meaning of life. this has no place on this list, imho).
however, here is a question at least tangentally related:

As i browsed the village for kate, madonna, saint etienne and shakespears
sister rareties (the new marcella detroit album is frist rate, at least the
first few songs i have already had time to listen to), i discovered a whole new
world:

SINEAD B-SIDES!

i bought three babis b/w DAMN YOUR EYES in a poster pack 45 for $10

$6 got me disc two of "success has made a failure of our home" featuring ALL MY
LOVE TO DADDY and SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME.

$14 got me a 4-track mandinka ep featuring the oddities MANDINKA DUB and STILL
LISTENING.

I could have gotten a liv scarlet ribbons on the dont cry for me argentina disc
if it had been worth $10.

my question is this: could someone email me privately with a list of existing
sinead b-sides? i have the emperors new clothes with the remix and the two
mixes of i am stretched on your grave. i have sacrifice from two rooms and i
have the the the duet. i have my special child. i have te 45 of i want your
hands with MC lyte. i know of the karen findley stuff. i know of te 12" of i
want your hands with MORE mc lyte. i have the willie nelson dont give up
(there-kate content! what do you all think of this version, anyway?) and the in
the name of the father soundtrack. i know of the peace tribute album.

what else is out there? i once saw a don't cry for me argentina b/w ave maria
cssette single in the u.k. that i unfortunately did not pick up.

what else?

THANK YOU!