Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big Time Typo!

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 23 Jun 94 11:15:28 EDT
Subject: Big Time Typo!
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I have no idea whether this has been mentioned yet, but
yesterday I finally found and, rather hesitantly, plunked down
my 22 petuties for 2 CD5s that contain 1, perhaps 2 at best,
songs I've never heard... that's right Red Shoes 1 and 2.
But is this a collector's item, or what?

This Women's Work
        ^
        !

This is very clearly a typo on the tracklisting of
Part One.   To my knowledge, it is the first time this
song's title has been misspelt.  But *why* oh *why*
he cried, joining in the chorus of laments, *why* are they
putting songs from old albums on CD5's?  At *least* Cloudbusting
is the video mix, which if I'm not mistaken, was on the legendary
IED/Derek(?) list of stuff that *should* be in the boxset,
so that is good.  But The Big Sky????  TWW???  Like I don't have
5 copies of these songs on 5 other CDs in my collection yet
(esp. TWW!!!!).  It's an insult to our intelligence.
But I bought'm anyways.   :-)
-mjm